With pharmaceutical translations and translations for clinical studies, the precision of the target text and the faithfulness to the original text are among the highest priorities. Furthermore, it is necessary to observe precise guidelines in the heavily regulated pharmaceutical market, which pertain in particular to selection of the correct terminology. Translated texts are frequently required to withstand back translation. They must therefore remain faithful to the source text, whilst also sounding fluent in the target language.
In this specialist area, we translate:
- Clinical study documentation
- Package inserts, package leaflets, labels
- Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs)
- Pharmaceutical licensing documentation
- Patient-facing information
- Specialist-facing information